🎈 Contemporary weaving for minimalist furniture
✏️ Maillestool was born from the intersection of design and patterns of South American craftsmanship
This birch wood stool, woven by hand in our Toulouse workshop is the first object published by candiD and it is to be composed with your desires.
The first sketches for this very original object were born during a trip to Latin America during which we met weaving craftsmen who made us discover their work. This stool is a souvenir object of this very moving journey to meet people who perpetuate a know-how in the process of disappearing.
🛠 The Maillestool Cachi Stool
- A stool or a design side table with square seat in birch wood, made in Toulouse.
- A handmade weaving in recovered cotton (trapilho) in our workshop.
- A unique and customizable piece, numbered, signed and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Standard dimensions: 45x45x45 cm.
- A follow-up of the health of your object for life!
✏️ How to customize your stool?
- The availability of certain colors is variable depending on the arrivals at our suppliers, consult us to learn more about current stocks.
- Regarding the legs of the stools, you can choose a triangular version or a square version, according to your preference.
⚡️ Designed and manufactured in Toulouse
📦 This object can be recovered by hand at our workshop in Toulouse!
✨ Read the story of our trip to Latin America✨