🎀 Contemporary embroidery for unique interior
💡 OMGlow luminaires were born from the intersection of design and textile craftsmanship and propose to dust off the art of embroidery by affixing it to pieces of wooden furniture.
These embroidered wooden lampshades have been made in our Toulouse workshop since 2017, when they were finalists in the OPEN DESIGN competition organized by Leroy Merlin and the magazine Du Côté de Chez Vous. Designed and manufactured in Toulouse with the help of a laser cutting company, OMGlow lampshades and lamps are assembled and embroidered by us in the workshop.
🛠 What is an OMGlow - HONO lampshade?
- An embroidered poplar wood lampshade, entirely made in Toulouse.
- A piece manufactured in small series, customizable, numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- A simple suspension mode, and a manual that accompanies the assembly of the object.
- Dimensions of about 30x19x19 cm
To customize my lampshade:
- I choose a pattern from the available range (see the photos of the object) and can ask for a change of colors so that they best match my interior!
Please note: we do not supply the electrical system.
The reference system for the manufacture and balancing of these luminaires was chosen from the Bolt range of the NUD brand.
These products are of excellent quality https://nudcollection.com/collection/lampholder/bolt-chrome-black/
Equivalent screw systems are available in other brands.
📦 If you are in metropolitan France, take advantage of it, the shipping costs are free for you!
This lampshade is also hand-recoverable at our workshop in Toulouse!
⚡️ Designed and manufactured in Toulouse
✨ Discover the OMGlow project selected by Du Côté de Chez Vous✨